Posted by Jonathan Bair
Two weeks of medical cannabis news in review.
- Congresswoman Introduces Bill to Protect Landlords of Compliant Medical Marijuana Businesses – ASA PR
- Michigan court rules localities cannot use federal law as an excuse for violating state laws protecting medical cannabis patients – The Detroit News
- Case on Benefits of Marijuana Heads to Court – Huffington Post
- LA Councilman Bill Rosendahl comes out at as a medical cannabis patient – LA Times
- Detailed Rules for Medical Marijuana Proposed in Maine – Kennebec Journal
- Pharmacy Shutdown Hoax Revealed – San Diego ASA
- Medical Marijuana Advocates Mourn Pot Club Closures with Mock Funeral – SF Weekly
- Arizona prosecutors urge Governor Jan Brewer to end the medical marijuana program, citing threats from federal prosecutors. The Governor declined to intervene – Arizona Republic
Jonathan Bair is ASA’s Social Media Director.